One of the best investments you can make in your lifetime is straightening your teeth. Straight teeth are easier to maintain than crooked, overlapped teeth. Or...
Phase 1 Functional appliances for ages 5 to 12. Early treatment should be initiated for: Narrow arches and narrow smiles Crooked teeth Deep overbite Underdevel...
Watch Dr. King place an implant live Consult fee waived (regularly $200.00) if you are deemed a candidate, agree to treatment, and begin treatment. Are you a c...
We provide our patients with Complete Cosmetic and Dental Care. Our focus is to provide the highest quality treatment for all immediate dental problems and to ...
Your Trusted Family Dentist in Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. King's Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
When it comes to dental care, you can't take any chances!
With Dr. Christopher King, that's exactly what you get. Attentive and reliable, Dr. King's Family Dentistry caters to most of the local community in Virginia Beach. It’s important to have a family dentist who can offer dental care and be available in times of a dental emergency.
Children need dental services the most in their formative years and a kid’s dentist who can ensure both comfort and affordable services is important.
We offer special services for kids as well, making sure that their first visits to the dentist are positive, informative and engaging. In addition, we offer needleless numbing, which goes a long way in alleviating any fears people may have about needles and pain.
From basic checkups and cosmetic dentistry procedures such as getting dental crowns, dental implants and other services, our clinic is the go-to facility for all affordable dentistry-related services.
If you're looking to register with a family dentist or just need some dental information in Virginia Beach, contact Dr. King's Family Dentistry. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to answer any concerns and queries you may have!
The no-drilling, no-pain solution for treating cavities.Learn more about Icon
New patients always welcome. Call us today (757) 453-5498.
Emergencies Seen Immediately.
Top ReviewsFrom Our Amazing Patients
- "Thats my dentist. Absolutely love him n his staff. They are all very personable, compassionate, n caring. They all always makes me feel safe. Great job to all of you." - Robin Bridgemon
- "I’ve been going to Dr. King since 2014 as both an active duty service member to a retiree. They have been there through my transition in insurance changes with knowledge and streamline success. Not only has Dr. King repaired fractured teeth that Navy Dental overlooked, but scrutinizes each individua..." - Danielle Harrington
- "I have been a patient of Dr King for so many years now and I don't have much to say but the services I received from him and his staff is second to none.. The smiling faces and a cheerful looks at everyone makes your day and a very pleasant one. Please keep up the good work and I highly recommended ..." - Ben Sabater
- "Dr. King and everyone thank you! You made my day, year, my life! From the first day when I came in til the day my dental work was completed, you made me feel at ease even though dental work scares me. I saw team work at it's best. The office décor is warm and cozy. Thanks for my new smile. People te..." - M. Caldwell
- "This guy is a very good dentist and has a really good chair-side manner. He has been my dentist for a while now and he did my dentures. I would recommend him to anyone." - Linda Mitchell
- "Fantastic Doctors and staff. If you want a perfect, healthy smile, please visit this team. I drive 2 1/2 hours one way and would not have it any other way!!" - Robin Anderson
- "I’ve been coming to Dr. King’s Dentistry for 3 years now and I’ve never left unhappy with the services they offer. I got their Six Month Smile braces and my teeth are perfect now! The staff is very friendly, professional and they make you feel special. Dr. King is very kind and I highly recommend hi..." - Miranda Montalvo
- "This is long, but I have a lot of good things to say:-). I metabolize pain-medication very,very quickly and had avoided the dentist for years, due to bad experiences with many. When I came to Dr King's office I had several cracked teeth. Thankfully he and his staff worked with me and kept me as calm..." - Susie Wagner
- "I must admit that I am not a huge fan of having dental work done. However, Dr. King and staff put all of my worries at ease and exceeded all of my expectations. My procedure was quick and painless. Thanks Dr. King!" - Ash G.
- "This Dentist office is extremely hospitable, From the moment you walk in your greeted with bright Smiles and Warm conversation. By the time you leave you’re mouth feels fresh and your looking forward to your next exam!" - Tyrone Haynes
- "It is always truly a pleasure to visit Dr. King's office. From the moment you walk in the door the staff is friendly, attentive and works to make sure your visit is enjoyable and efficient. The front desk receptionist never fails to greet you by name and let you know the status of your appointment t..." - Nathan Aiken
- "Just a little line or two to bring my warmest thanks to you. Once again you've gone above and beyond! Thanks so much for approving my application. May god bless bless each and everyone there. Enjoy your Thanksgiving! A million smiles to you all." - Anonymous
- "Dr King and his team are amazing. I moved here from Florida about 5 years ago seeking a dentist. I landed here and the service has been nothing short of exceptional. My dental hygienist, Elizabeth is the best. I’m always shocked when I see her because she always remember all pertinent details and sh..." - Tee Clark
- "Dr. King’s Family Dentisty is the place to be!!! I’ve been coming here for some time now Dr. King is amazing at what he does and very knowledgeable. His staff is amazing too, they make you feel welcome and the atmosphere is amazing as well. They remember your name, greet you and very knowledgeable o..." - Shandria Pickett
- "Dr King and his staff are awesome!!!" - Stacy Campbell